With her signature wit and fearlessness, beloved psychic and healer Echo Bodine offers answers to life’s biggest questions:
- Is there a heaven?
- Are there people who have been there and come back?
- Do we have souls?
- Can we communicate with deceased loved ones?
Based on Echo’s personal experience of observing the souls of people nearing death and communicating with souls who have died, this program shines light on the dying process, the journey of the soul, the afterlife, and the spirits of those who have yet to fully cross over—otherwise known as ghosts. Her clear and fascinating stories demystify this universal experience and demonstrate that death is nothing to fear.
You’ll learn about:
• The “pre-life” of the soul and how we plan our life experiences
• The soul’s perspective of life and why we choose the experiences we choose
• The stages the body goes through preceding death
• The white light and the tunnel that leads to the other side
• The nature of heaven
• How to support a loved one who is close to death
• Ways for cultivating clear communication with the deceased
• Healing from grief and letting go
• Ghosts—what they are and how to remove them
Join us for this full weekend retreat at the beautiful Seabeck Conference Center.
Registration starts Friday night at 4 p.m., and the event will conclude Sunday after lunch is served. The weekend will be full of Echo’s teachings, which will include a mediumship session Saturday evening where she will communicate with spirits that choose to come forward.
Register today for this locally sponsored special event!
13395 Lagoon Drive NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
the author of more than ten books including What Happens When We Die, was born with psychic abilities and the gift of healing, which include clairvoyance (seeing), clairaudience (hearing), clairsentience (sensing), and clairgustance (smell). A long-time teacher of psychic development and spiritual healing, she has appeared on numerous national television shows including NBC’s Today Show and A&E’s Encounters, and she hosted her own cable TV show, New Age Perspectives. Echo is the director of The Center for Spiritual Development where she teaches classes on spiritual development, living by intuition, ghost busting, and laying on hands healing classes.