The Edgar Cayce readings tell us that we are intuitive by nature, and that we can develop our psychic abilities to a high level. But it isn't enough to just become more psychic for its own sake—we need to put our abilities into practical use in our daily lives before these gifts take on real meaning.
- Understand the difference between psychic abilities and intuition
- Learn problem-solving, or healing to a current situation, and find your natural way to fully integrate your spiritual gifts into your daily life
- Experience the process of reading an individual by using psychometry and other techniques for "tuning in."
- Tap into your psi abilities by giving a reading on a photo for another person, providing insights
- Learn to use psychic protection and clearing to protect yourself from becoming a "psychic sponge"
- Discover ways to avoid burnout, stay grounded, and respect ethics and boundaries
By fully developing your gifts, you can improve the way you live your life. With warmth, humor, and down-to-earth guidance, Echo, a favorite presenter at A.R.E. Headquarters in Virginia Beach, will help make your journey to psychic awareness fun, inspired, meaningful, and applicable to your daily life. This course's activities will help you to interpret what you see and coach you to better define, understand and practice your own unique gifts.
For this experiential training, you must bring, two photos of someone close to you (one could be of yourself) each in an envelope so the picture is not visible AND 1 piece of jewelry of someone close to you or your own jewelry.
Registration: At-door registration/book tables open at 8:30 a.m.
Meal Break: Noon to 1:30 p.m. (Restaurants within driving distance)
Event Parking: $5
Financial Assistance: A limited number of partial scholarships are available for most programs. Contact A.R.E. Customer service for details.
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
950 Hotel Circle North
San Diego, CA 92108
the author of more than ten books including What Happens When We Die, was born with psychic abilities and the gift of healing, which include clairvoyance (seeing), clairaudience (hearing), clairsentience (sensing), and clairgustance (smell). A long-time teacher of psychic development and spiritual healing, she has appeared on numerous national television shows including NBC’s Today Show and A&E’s Encounters, and she hosted her own cable TV show, New Age Perspectives. Echo is the director of The Center for Spiritual Development where she teaches classes on spiritual development, living by intuition, ghost busting, and laying on hands healing classes.