Long before psychic mediums John Edward or Sylvia Browne, there was a poor Kentucky farm boy named Edgar Cayce whose life-transforming concepts and amazing psychic readings made him the father of holistic medicine and the engine behind what became the New Age movement. It has not been until now, however—when Sidney D. Kirkpatrick, internationally acclaimed New York Times bestselling author of Edgar Cayce: An American Prophet, was given full and unrestricted access to Edgar Cayce’s papers—that the real story of the “sleeping prophet” can be told.
Edgar Cayce could not do what he did alone. He needed someone to put questions to him, and someone to record and transcribe the discourse. He needed someone who genuinely wanted his help. He needed a team, a group of family, friends, and supporters-- just as his readings tell us that we need a group with whom, and by design, we are to share life’s experience—our soul group.
This wisdom with the Edgar Cayce readings is as relevant today-often even more so-as it was when it was first delivered. Sidney shares the wisdom of the Cayce readings with warmth, humor, and insight, including:
- Fascinating stories, humorous anecdotes, and soul growth guidance
- Exploring Cayce’s soul group—and what you can learn from their experiences, challenges, and triumphs
- Tales from the vault, such as what Cayce told Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla about the nature of electricity and anti-gravity, and what he said about the role of women in the founding of the Christian church—long before the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered
- One-of-a-kind circumstances under which Cayce’s psychic gift is found to be astonishingly accurate and helpful to the lives he touched
- How we can each identify and work within our own soul groups to bring love, joy, and miracles into our own lives
Option #1 Members Early Bird $75 each
Option #2 Member Early Bird, plus 1 (Additional Members Early Bird Tickets for Friends and/or family $50 each)
Option #3 Nonmembers Early Bird $95 each
Option #4 Nonmember Early Bird, plus 1 (Additional Non-members Early Bird Tickets for Friends and/or Family $70 each
When purchasing tickets online, please select the price for member or non-member and include the name, email address and phone number of each participant in the info box below the price option.
Ticket prices go up on April 20, 2019 to Members $85 and Nonmembers $105.
* Please Note: As an incentive to expand our reach to a larger group, one or more additional tickets for friends and/or family members may be purchased at the time of the initial ticket purchase at a savings of $25 for each additional ticket. This discount will apply to both the early-bird and standard ticket prices and also for A.R.E. members and nonmembers. One additional ticket may be purchased online at $25. If you wish to purchase more than one additional ticket, please send a check to Starr Messick at the address listed on the registration page, and be sure to include the names and contact information of all the participants.
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
8109 Concord Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
Sidney D. Kirkpatrick is an award-winning filmmaker and international best-selling author. His critically acclaimed non-fiction books include A Cast of Killers, Turning the Tide, and Edgar Cayce: An American Prophet. Biographical profiles of Kirkpatrick have appeared in The New York Times, Time Magazine, and The New Yorker. He is a graduate of Hampshire College and New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
Sidney lives with his wife, Nancy, and frequently travels for work, engaging audiences in lively discussions about the Cayce material and more.
Long-time friends and champions of the Edgar Cayce work, Sidney and Nancy Kirkpatrick recently joined Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. as the new editors of our member magazine Venture Inward, as well as our Cayce Quarterly member benefits newsletter.