“. . . there are no short cuts to knowledge, to wisdom, to understanding— these must be lived, must be experienced by each and every soul.”
-Edgar Cayce reading 830-2
Long before psychic mediums John Edward or Sylvia Browne, there was a poor Kentucky farm boy named Edgar Cayce whose life-transforming concepts and amazing psychic readings made him the father of holistic medicine and the engine behind what became the New Age movement. It has not been until now, however—when Sidney D. Kirkpatrick, internationally acclaimed New York Times bestselling author of Edgar Cayce: An American Prophet, was given full and unrestricted access to Edgar Cayce’s papers—that the real story of the “sleeping prophet” can be told.
Edgar Cayce could not do what he did alone. He needed someone to put questions to him, and someone to record and transcribe the discourse. He needed someone who genuinely wanted his help. He needed a team, a group of family, friends, and supporters—just as his readings tell us that we need a group with whom, and by design, we are to share life’s experience—our soul group.
This wisdom with the Edgar Cayce readings is as relevant today—-often even more so—as it was when it was first delivered.
Join us for an unforgettable opportunity to benefit from the depth of knowledge and the extensive experience of Cayce's renowned biographer, as Sidney shares the wisdom of the Cayce readings with warmth, humor, and insight, including:
- Understanding Edgar Cayce—the man, his legacy, and his timeless wisdom
- Exploring Cayce’s soul group—and what you can learn from their experiences, challenges, and triumphs
- Fascinating stories, humorous anecdotes, and soul growth guidance
- Tales from the vault, such as what Cayce told Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla about the nature of electricity and anti-gravity, and what he said about the role of women in the founding of the Christian church—long before the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered
- One-of-a-kind circumstances under which Cayce’s psychic gift is found to be astonishingly accurate and helpful to the lives he touched
- How we can each identify and work within our own soul groups to bring love, joy, and miracles into our own lives
This special day-long event with Sidney Kirkpatrick will be filled with stories, seldom seen slides, movie clips, and lots of answers to your questions about Edgar Cayce and the creation of the A.R.E., and how the message of his work is relevant to you today. You will also have an opportunity to sign up to view Cayce’s amazing “Aurascope” device.
Registration: At-door registration/book tables open at 8:45 a.m.
Meal Break: 12:30 to 2:00 p.m. (Restaurants are within driving distance)
Financial Assistance: A limited number of partial scholarships are available for most programs. Contact A.R.E. Customer service for details.
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
201 Washington Avenue
North Haven, CT 06473
Sidney D. Kirkpatrick is an award-winning filmmaker and international best-selling author. His critically acclaimed non-fiction books include A Cast of Killers, Turning the Tide, and Edgar Cayce: An American Prophet. Biographical profiles of Kirkpatrick have appeared in The New York Times, Time Magazine, and The New Yorker. He is a graduate of Hampshire College and New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
Sidney lives with his wife, Nancy, and frequently travels for work, engaging audiences in lively discussions about the Cayce material and more.
Long-time friends and champions of the Edgar Cayce work, Sidney and Nancy Kirkpatrick recently joined Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. as the new editors of our member magazine Venture Inward, as well as our Cayce Quarterly member benefits newsletter.