Register Early! In-person seating is limited.
Discover what Edgar Cayce had to say about Atlantis, Göbekli Tepe, and more in “Edgar Cayce on the Origins of Civilization.” Featuring Andrew Collins and Greg Little, you’ll explore several mysteries that haunt civilizations of the past—and uncover a few answers in the process. Register early, as in-person seating is limited!
- Where was the true site of Atlantis?
- What did Cayce tell us about the location of Atlantis?
- Where are the oldest temples in the world?
- What is the Origins of a New Civilization?
- What is the importance of Göbekli Tepe and its sister site, Karahan Tepe, and how does Cayce's Ra Ta fit into the story?
- Who really built the pyramids of Egypt and where is the Hall of Records located?
- When were the Americas settled and how does the evidence compare to Cayce?
- Who were the Mound Builders?
- Is Cayce's idea of the soul's journey to planets the same as ancient Native American beliefs on reincarnation?
Schedule (Central Daylight Time)
FRI 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm - Greg & Andrew
SAT 9:00 am - Noon - Greg & Andrew
2 pm-5:00 pm Mini-workshops (Speakers Team)
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Andrew
SUN 9:30 am- 11:30 am - Greg & Andrew
AUG. 15 REGISTRATION BEGINS AT:
TUITION: $60 Now; $80 After Sept. 15, 6 pm
(includes on-demand recording access)
Reserve Rooms (limited #) at Henry Horton State Park Lodge 888-867-2757 (Event code 4791)
Other hotels & prices also available nearby
For more info or questions about registering, contact:
Greta Heru by text or call between 9 am-5 pm CDT
email@example.com or 901-206-6289
4201 Nashville Hwy
Chapel Hill, TN 37034
Greg Little is the author of dozens of books on ancient mysteries, focusing particularly on ancient American cultures. A member of the A.R.E.’s Atlantis Research project, he has been featured in 15 documentaries on multiple major networks and has been a guest on over 300 radio shows that featured various ancient mystery subjects, including Cayce’s story on the origins of civilization.
Andrew Collins is a well-known, prolific British author who is routinely featured on the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series, as well as William Shatner's series The Unexplained. In 2008, Andrew led a small team to the Giza plateau and discovered a previously unknown cave published in the 2009 ARE book, Beneath the Pyramids.