Awakening the Spiritual Master Within: Soul Growth Secrets from the Edgar Cayce Readings and A Course in Miracles
The Edgar Cayce readings and A Course in Miracles present us with a unique way of viewing the world and interacting with others. Forgiveness, unconditional love, kindness, peace, and joy abound in these great teachings. Each paints a beautiful and loving portrait of Jesus as the Master Teacher, and encourages us to follow His path. Immerse yourself in their wisdom during this inspiring day featuring one of the A.R.E.’s most popular and respected teachers of the Course, Tom Baker, MDiv.
- Learn the history of A Course in Miracles and its purpose in the present awakening of consciousness
- Understand the relationship of Jesus to the Course, the Cayce readings, and the Christian tradition
- Recognize and set aside the Ego, which impedes our soul growth and overshadows our true Divine nature
- Discover what it's like to think with love and gently challenge our fear and guilt, to transform the way we see the world and one another
- Experience your own sense of holiness and oneness with the Source
- Gain a new perspective on traditional Christian themes such as sin, crucifixion, resurrection, salvation, and the nature of God
Both the Course and the Cayce readings tell us that God has provided a way back for all souls to true oneness and happiness. By shifting your consciousness, you can follow this path to a more peaceful, happy, and loving reality.
A powerful storyteller, Tom uses his many years of experience and lively sense of humor to bring these teachings to life in practical, readily applicable ways. You will learn how to “think” the Course and how to live its’ life-affirming wisdom with a light and open heart, to create everyday miracles in your life.
“God calls and you do not hear, for you are preoccupied with your own voice.” A Course in Miracles (Text, p. 232)
“For man may separate himself from God—the Spirit—but the spirit does not separate from man.” Edgar Cayce reading 589-1
Past Attendees Say:
“Fantastic—gifted speaker, teacher, and man.”
“Absolutely wonderful!!! My heart, mind, and soul were opened.”
“Knowledgeable—novel approach—enlightening and entertaining—good speaker!”
Registration: At-door registration/book tables open at 8:30 a.m.
Meal break: Meal break: Noon to 1:30 p.m. (Restaurants are within walking/driving distance.)
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
15 Middlesex Canal Park
Woburn, MA 01801
has an exciting and varied background. He grew up with the Edgar Cayce readings, is a student of the Course in Miracles, and served as a Roman Catholic priest and seminary professor until 1990. His most outstanding work is with love, forgiveness, and living gracefully—or “full of grace.” Known for presentations filled with humor, warmth, depth, and insight, he combines a lifetime of study of the Edgar Cayce readings with A Course in Miracles. He grounds his spiritual quest by continuing to study contemplatively Christian theology and spirituality.