For more than 35 years, Kevin J. Todeschi has made an in-depth study of the Edgar Cayce readings, especially as they relate to soul growth and personal development. His book on the Akashic records describes how rather than simply being a record of the past; the universe’s “super-computer system” is actually an interactive source of information that draws experiences and relationships to individuals for their own soul development.
During this insightful full-day session, you will:
- Glimpse your own Akashic record and discover a probable past life, insights into your present experiences, and a potential future for you right now.
- Explore fascinating insights into the nature of the collective illusion we call “time.”
- Hear historical accounts of individuals who have somehow broken through the illusion of linear time.
- Discover what causes individuals to perceive one another very differently. For example, why does the person I like least of all still have people who love him or her, and why do people I love have their own challenging relationships?
- Take part in an intuition game—one that can provide insights into any imaginable question you may have.
“Remember, these records are the interpretation of that ye have builded in thy mental, thy material, thy spiritual activities through the sojourns of the soul-entity in the material world; through the relationships and activities ye have manifested towards others.”
-- Edgar Cayce reading 1632-3
This program features an in-depth look at three major concepts from the Edgar Cayce readings: the Akashic records, relationships, and the illusion of time. It is a soul awakening, experiential event that will completely change your view of your past, present, and future life. Don’t miss it!
Registration: 8: 30 a.m., at-door registration begins/book tables open
Meal break: Noon to 1:30 p.m. (Restaurants are within driving distance.)
Box lunch orders available for $10 per person. If interested please email Chris Sarno at firstname.lastname@example.org
Edgar Cayce work is an event you won’t want to miss!
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
1061 Akron Way
Denver, CO 80230
is executive director and CEO of Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research & Enlightenment (A.R.E.) and Atlantic University (AU). He is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Edgar Cayce organizations. As both student and teacher of the Cayce material for 35 years, he has lectured on five continents in front of thousands of individuals. A prolific writer, he is the author of more than 25 books, including the best-selling Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records, Edgar Cayce on Auras and Colors (co-author), and his most recent book Contemporary Cayce, an overview of the Cayce material written in easy-to-understand language, which he co-authored with Henry Reed, PhD.