According to the Edgar Cayce philosophy, each person living on the earth is here for a specific soul purpose; a purpose that no one else can fulfill. While for some people, their purpose might be directly related to a profession or vocation, for others it could simply be a particular way of living day by day. Finding and then understanding and living your soul’s purpose is actually a life-long process. As your knowledge grows and deepens, you will find greater and greater opportunities for fulfilling your life’s mission.
Who Was Edgar Cayce?
Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most-documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come.
Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as his childhood. He was able to see and talk to his late grandfather's spirit, and often played with "imaginary friends" whom he said were spirits on the other side. He also displayed an uncanny ability to memorize the pages of a book simply by sleeping on it. These gifts labeled the young Cayce as strange, but all Cayce really wanted was to help others.
Cayce's readings constitute one of the largest and most impressive records of psychic perception ever to emanate from a single individual. Together with their relevant records, correspondence, and reports, they have been cross-indexed under thousands of topics.
- Gain access to all of Edgar Cayce's 14,000+ readings in a searchable online database.
- Receive quarterly Venture Inward magazine exploring issues of body, mind, and spirit.
- Receive Cayce Quarterly newsletter with tips to try at home.
- Exclusive bonus online audio and video materials from recent events and from the archives.
- A 20% discount on books, DVDs, CDs, and astrology charts at ARECatalog.com.
- Special discount pricing on A.R.E. programs and services to include conferences, spa, camp, and tours.
- Access our monthly Enlightenment Series with videos and downloadable lesson plans.
|Sample Member Video|
In one of our member-exclusive videos, Kevin J. Todeschi, executive director and CEO of Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E., shares insights from the Cayce readings about dreams and dream interpretation. A nationally recognized resource on the interpretation of dreams, he has taught thousands of students the art of dream interpretation.
|Edgar Cayce's "Thought for the Day" App|
The spiritual nature of the Edgar Cayce readings promote a oneness of all life and inclusive philosophy that people have found inspiring for more than half a century. The very best "golden nuggets" among these quotes from his readings have been included here in our "Thought for the Day" app.