Join Today to Receive Your Benefits
We have exciting plans in store for our members! A.R.E. Membership fosters life-changing opportunities for growth with benefits like:
- Our body-mind-spirit magazine Venture Inward and Cayce Quarterly newsletter
- Online access to the Edgar Cayce readings database
- Bonus member-only video content
- Our Enlightenment Series: Monthly Practices for Your Soul, featuring video lessons and downloadable materials to help you along your spiritual path
- Special pricing and discounts only for A.R.E. Members
About Your Free Past-Life Profile
Explore your soul and your life's purpose with wisdom found in Edgar Cayce's readings. We'll help you get started with a free Edgar Cayce Past Life Profile valued at $19.95! Followed by a year of Membership benefits with the nonprofit organization founded by Edgar Cayce.
I received an Edgar Cayce Past Life Profile for myself and was quite impressed by the number of accurate observations. I then set it aside only to pull it out years later and see what an amazing number of additional life events had come true--it was uncanny!
-- David Riblet, Virginia Beach, Va.
Who Was Edgar Cayce?
Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come.
Cayce would put himself in a trance-like state by lying down on a couch, closing his eyes, and folding his hands over his stomach. In this state, he was able to place his mind in contact with all time and space—the universal consciousness, also known as the super-conscious mind. From there, he could respond to a variety of questions from individuals across the country. The questions were asked by a conductor of the readings, usually his wife Gertrude, and each session was documented by his secretary, Gladys Davis. These responses came to be called "readings," and their insights offer practical help and advice to individuals even today.
Members of A.R.E. have access to the entire set of 14,000+ readings along with their accompanying corresponding background and correspondence in an online, searchable database in the Member-Only section of our website.
- Gain access to all of Edgar Cayce's 14,000+ readings in a searchable online database.
- Receive quarterly Venture Inward magazine exploring issues of body, mind, and spirit.
- Receive Cayce Quarterly newsletter with tips to try at home.
- Exclusive bonus online audio and video materials from recent events and from the archives.
- A 20% discount on books, DVDs, CDs, and astrology charts at ARECatalog.com.
- Special discount pricing on A.R.E. programs and services to include conferences, spa, camp, and tours.
- Access our monthly Enlightenment Series with videos and downloadable lesson plans.
|Sample Member Video|
Peter Woodbury, MSW, received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass., and his Master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter is a long-time student of the Cayce readings, a popular presenter on key topics from the readings, and fluent in three languages.
|Edgar Cayce Co-Creation App|
This app is changing lives! The voice is stunning, the images are beautiful, the pacing is perfect. This FREE App is extremely helpful in creating a positive thought from the Edgar Cayce material to help people guide their lives.” Kevin Todeschi, CEO Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E Download the FREE App Today!