Edgar Cayce on Aura Charts
First described by Edgar Cayce in the 1940’s, an Aura Chart is essentially a physical manifestation of a person’s Akashic Records – a universal record of a soul’s journey through various lifetimes. Cayce stated that the symbols and images used in an Aura Chart would bring to mind an individual’s awareness of her or his soul’s strengths, purposes, and innate weaknesses. The chart portrays a soul’s successes and shortcomings—what has been learned as well as where a soul has erred in its journey through history. Ingo Swann called Cayce’s creation of Aura Charts “the nucleus of a transpersonal art form,” and created this Aura Chart based on Cayce’s verbatim description as to how his own chart should appear. This painting depicts a series of the six lifetimes most influencing Cayce when the reading for the chart was given. Beginning at the bottom of the painting and moving toward the top:
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Persia
- Eighteenth-century America
Edgar Cayce: Twentieth-Century Psychic and Medical Clairvoyant
Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the “sleeping prophet,” the “father of holistic medicine,” and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic “readings” to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come.
Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. Tools for Wellness, Spiritual Growth, and Personal Empowerment
Although Cayce died in 1945, the timeliness of the material in the readings is at an all time high. The organization he helped to create—The Association for Research and Enlightenment—continues to empower people on the path to health and happiness.
- Complete access to all of Edgar Cayce's 14,000+ readings in a searchable online database.
- Quarterly Venture Inward magazine explores issues of body, mind, and spirit (download a sample PDF).
- Cayce Quarterly newsletter with interactive Member Experiments to try at home.
- Exclusive bonus online audio and video materials from recent events and from the archives.
- Discounts and special pricing on services and events and at ARECatalog.com just for members.
- Member dues are tax deductible to the extent allowed by I.R.S. code.
This is the only thing that gives me peace of mind soul and body, because of the A.R.E. Thanks and I'll always be a member! A life member very soon!