According to the Edgar Cayce philosophy, each person living on the earth is here for a specific soul purpose; a purpose that no one else can fulfill. While for some people, their purpose might be directly related to a profession or vocation, for others it could simply be a particular way of living day by day. Finding and then understanding and living your soul’s purpose is actually a life-long process. As your knowledge grows and deepens, you will find greater and greater opportunities for fulfilling your life’s mission.
Invest in your soul and explore topics of spirituality, personal development, and overcoming life challenges with online resources including an extensive health database, dream interpretation app, and even a meditation course. Rejoin this community of people who are striving to do as Cayce suggested, and "Make the world a better place, because you live in it."
- Complete access to all of Edgar Cayce's 14,000+ readings in a searchable online database.
- Our quarterly Venture Inward magazine that explores issues of body, mind, and spirit (download a sample PDF).
- Our Cayce Quarterly newsletter with interactive "Member Experiments" to try at home (download a sample PDF).
- Exclusive bonus video materials posted regularly to the Member-only section, and access to previous video archives.
- A 20% discount on A.R.E Press / 4th Dimension Press books, DVDs, CDs, and astrology charts at ARECatalog.com.
- Special discount pricing on A.R.E. programs and services like conferences, spa visits, camp, and tours.
- Enlightenment Series: Monthly Practices for Your Soul with video and downloadable lesson plans in the Member-Only section plus complementary articles in each issue of our magazine.
- Plus, your member dues are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by I.R.S. code.
This is the only thing that gives me peace of mind soul and body, because of the A.R.E. Thanks and I'll always be a member! A life member very soon!