Gift membership is the best way to introduce your loved ones to Edgar Cayce and the organization he founded in 1931. What better way to share what matters most to you with the people who matter most to you? Give the gift of A.R.E. Membership for the holidays and you’ll save 50% plus your recipient will receive Edgar Cayce on Angels and the Angelic Forces by best-selling author Kevin J. Todeschi (retail $15.95).
Some of the questions your gift recipient will have answered are: Just who are guardian angels, archangels, and divine messengers? Are these emissaries of light spiritual beings that come directly from God? Are they somehow responsible for bringing us information and guidance? If they truly exist, as suggested by the Cayce readings, then what role do they play in our lives, and how can we enhance that role? All of these questions and more are answered in this fascinating book.
In addition to this special gift, your loved one will also receive 12 months of membership, including: Venture Inward magazine, Cayce Quarterly newsletter, our monthly enlightenment series, access to the Edgar Cayce readings database, and member discounts on books, charts, events, fees, and services!
Now is a great time of year to help your loved one discover the best that a body-mind-spirit lifestyle has to offer with the resources found in the Cayce material
- 24/7 Exclusive Access to Over 14,000 Edgar Cayce Readings
- 24/7 Access to our Exclusive Expanding Member’s Only Collection of Inspiring Teachings, Digital Library and Historical Publications
- Venture Inward Magazine mailed Quarterly to Members Full of Cayce Inspire Articles and Information – Nurturing Your Mind, Body, Spirit.
- Cayce Quarterly - Digital Newsletter delivered to your Inbox.
- Exclusive Members’ Only Weekly Emails: Featuring reading Interpretation by Cayce Experts, Historical Articles from the Archive, Cayce Health Remedies, Podcast Exclusives, and More!
- 1 FREE online course each year from our Enlightenment Series: A $365 value Includes: Monthly videos, blogs, lessons, current event correlations, articles and more
- $40 Off Headquarter Conferences
- $100 Off Tours and Travel
- $30 Off Livestreaming Events
- 20% Off Books and Catalog Products from our Online Store
- 10% Off Member Monday at the Bookstore and Giftshop
- 20% Off A.R.E. Press Items at the Bookstore & Giftshop
- Discounts on Spa Services from our Spa and Health Center
- Discounted Massage and Reflexology services given by a student of the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage
- $50 Off A.R.E. Camp Tuition
- Access to the A.R.E. Library, the second-largest metaphysical library in the world (after the Vatican), with ability to borrow books and circulating files (in-person only)
- Full access to the 14,000+ physical readings of Edgar Cayce in the A.R.E. library
- Free Conscious Community Lectures
- Free Afternoon ‘Survey’ Lectures
- Free Daily Meditation
- Wednesday ‘Glad Helpers’ Healing Prayer
- Weekly Study Groups
- Tour Edgar Cayce Foundation Archives
- Discounts on readings at Psychic Fairs
- Access to the Meditation Garden
- Walk the Labyrinth
Who Was Edgar Cayce?
Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most-documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come.
Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as his childhood. He was able to see and talk to his late grandfather's spirit, and often played with "imaginary friends" whom he said were spirits on the other side. He also displayed an uncanny ability to memorize the pages of a book simply by sleeping on it.
These gifts labeled the young Cayce as strange, but all Cayce really wanted was to help others. Cayce's readings constitute one of the largest and most impressive records of psychic perception ever to emanate from a single individual. Together with their relevant records, correspondence, and reports, they have been cross-indexed under thousands of topics.
This is the only thing that gives me peace of mind soul and body, because of the A.R.E. Thanks and I'll always be a member! A life member very soon!