We all want our lives to be meaningful. We want to fulfill our life’s purpose and help others. These are major reasons why so many choose to be a part of the work of Edgar Cayce, and A.R.E. Membership is the best way for you to invest in your soul and explore topics of spirituality, personal development, and overcoming life challenges.
As someone who has experienced the benefits of A.R.E. Membership, we want to offer you a special price to rejoin as an annual Member. We’re extending to you a $20 savings on your Traditional membership — the same price as an eMembership!
We have exciting plans in store for our members! A.R.E. Membership fosters life-changing opportunities for growth with benefits like:
- Our body-mind-spirit magazine Venture Inward and Cayce Quarterly newsletter
- Online access to the Edgar Cayce’s readings database,
- Bonus member-only video content
- Our Enlightenment Series: Monthly Practices for Your Soul, featuring video lessons and downloadable materials to help you along your spiritual path.
- Special pricing and discounts only for A.R.E. Members
- Gain access to all of Edgar Cayce's 14,000+ readings in a searchable online database.
- Receive quarterly Venture Inward magazine exploring issues of body, mind, and spirit.
- Receive Cayce Quarterly newsletter with tips to try at home.
- Exclusive bonus online audio and video materials from recent events and from the archives.
- A 20% discount on books, DVDs, CDs, and astrology charts at ARECatalog.com.
- Special discount pricing on A.R.E. programs and services to include conferences, spa, camp, and tours.
- Access our monthly Enlightenment Series with videos and downloadable lesson plans.
Who Was Edgar Cayce?
Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most-documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come.
Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as his childhood. He was able to see and talk to his late grandfather's spirit, and often played with "imaginary friends" whom he said were spirits on the other side. He also displayed an uncanny ability to memorize the pages of a book simply by sleeping on it.
These gifts labeled the young Cayce as strange, but all Cayce really wanted was to help others. Cayce's readings constitute one of the largest and most impressive records of psychic perception ever to emanate from a single individual. Together with their relevant records, correspondence, and reports, they have been cross-indexed under thousands of topics.
This is the only thing that gives me peace of mind soul and body, because of the A.R.E. Thanks and I'll always be a member! A life member very soon!