Discover the depths of understanding that make life more meaningful through the insights contained in the Edgar Cayce material. Join America’s amazing seer, Edgar Cayce, and the organization that grew from those early beginnings. With the focus on the oneness of God, the spiritual nature of humankind, the purposefulness of life and the connection of mind, body, spirit. Just for Unity members, a special offer and Welcome Gift – Jesus As A Pattern.
The Edgar Cayce readings present Jesus as our “Elder brother”, a soul who came to show teach each one of us the way back to our spiritual Source by perfectly manifesting the laws of the Creator in the earth. Similar to Unity, the teachings of Jesus holds the key to our steps along the spiritual path.
“For ye are a corpuscle in the body of God; thus a co-creator with Him, in what ye think, in what ye do.”
—Edgar Caryce reading 2794-3
The Edgar Cayce readings present Jesus' life as having meaning for every soul in the earth. Regardless of our religious or personal beliefs, Jesus' life of service provides an example for all of humankind and each of us will ultimately be challenged to fulfill that same pattern in our lives. The Cayce readings can help to provide insight into your life and your own patterns. According to Cayce, it is not our religion or our personal accomplishments that are important. What matters most is how we love one another, and how we apply our love for God on the earth. This book makes a great daily devotional - a wonderful reminder of our wondrous potential!
- Complete access to all of Edgar Cayce's 14,000+ readings in a searchable online database.
- Quarterly Venture Inward magazine explores issues of body, mind, and spirit (download a sample PDF).
- Cayce Quarterly newsletter with interactive Member Experiments to try at home.
- Exclusive bonus online audio and video materials from recent events and from the archives.
- Discounts and special pricing on services and events and at ARECatalog.com just for members.
- Member dues are tax deductible to the extent allowed by I.R.S. code.