“The Keys to Inner Transformation and Healing” is a home-based learning community program that calls upon the teachings of Edgar Cayce, along with other ancient and contemporary traditions. This online program encompasses holistically rich spiritual traditions in order to support you and inspire you in your journey to:
- Make a deeper connection to your spiritual ideal, your authenticity, and your wholeness.
- Enrich your meditation and mindful living practices.
- Develop your emotional intelligence, somatic wisdom, and intuitive insights.
- Gain clarity through a new perspective on personal obstacles and blocks.
- Connect with an enhanced capacity for resilience.
- Commit to self-care as a spiritual path and create a set of self-care practices for deep personal change, attunement, and healing.
The 14 week program will include:
- Virtual community teaching sessions that will draw from principles in the Cayce readings and parallel wisdom sources.
- A set of learning materials to be completed at your pace.
- Practical application exercises to make the concepts about inner transformation and healing come alive for you
This is the first offered program from the newly reconfigured Tarsia Center for Inner Transformation and Healing at the A.R.E. Be among the first to participate.
Further Program Details
Use the menu listing on the right side of this page to learn more about the course objectives, content, and leaders.
Enroll and Get Started
Sign up today and start your path to a more fulfilled you.
Keys to Inner Transformation and Healing – a 14-week online program from January 7 to April 7, 2024 with online Zoom gatherings of the learning community every two weeks.
This is an in-depth personal exploration guided by two experienced educators and practitioners – Mary Elizabeth Lynch and Mark Thurston.
Tuition for the 14-week online course: $649 Register Now